AP EAMCET 2019: Hall Ticket to be Released Today at sche.ap.gov.in, Here Are the Updates
AP EAMCET Hall Tickets 2019 Download:
The candidate should download the AP EAMCET 2019 Admit Card/Hall Ticket from website www.sche.ap.gov.in. Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada has released the scheduled of AP EAMCET exam 2019.
Important dates of EAMCET Examination for Engineering will be held on 20th, 21st, 22nd, 23rd, 24th April 2019 and AP EAMCET Agriculture & Medical examination will be held on 23rd, 24th April 2019.The number of candidates have applied for the Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test (EAMCET) examination this year aspiring to get admission in various Engineering /B.Pharmacy and MBBS courses. This EAMCET 2019 examination can download and check their hall tickets/admit cards from the AP EAMCET official website, sche.ap.gov.in. All the students download the Andhra Pradesh EAMCET hall tickets 2019 can download from 16th April 2019.
AP EAMCET 2019: Here’s how you can download your admit card
Step 1: Visit the official website of APSCHE at sche.ap.gov.in/eamcet
Step 2: Click on the link download AP EAMCET 2019 Admit Card
Step 3: Enter your details for Andhra Pradesh EAMCET 2019 Entrance Examination that includes registration number, roll number, date of birth
Step 4: AP EAMCET 2019 Hall Ticket will appear
Step 5: Download the Admit Card for AP EAMCET 2019 and keep it safe
The online applications for AP EAMCET 2019 started in February, and the last date of registration was March 17. However, students who wish to appear for the examination can still apply for AP EAMCET 2019 with a late fee of Rs 10,000. The registration process is open till April 19.
|Category||AP EAMCET Notification,Exam Dates,Hall Ticket,Results 2019|
Government Of A.P & JNTUK
To Check All JNTUK Internal Marks, Visit : JNTUK Updates
To Check Info About All JNTUK Upcoming Results, Visit : JNTUK Results
To Download Latest JNTUK Syllabus Books, Visit : JNTUK Updates
To Download Latest JNTUK Academic Regulations, Visit : JNTUK Updates
|Date of AP EAMCET Examination (Engineering)
Date of AP EAMCET Examination (Agriculture)
|20.04.2019, 21.04.2019, 22.04.2019 & 23.04.2019
23.04.2019 & 24.04.2019
|Commencement of Online Application Submission||26th February 2019|
|Last date for Submissions Application form without late fee||27th March 2019|
|Correction of Online Application||1st week of April 2019|
|Release of Hall Tickets||16th April 2019|
|Results Release Date||5th May 2019|
|AP EAMCET||Official Website: sche.ap.gov.in|
- Notification of AP EAMCET – 2019: 20-02-2019
- Commencement of Submission of Online Application form: 26-02-2019
- Last date for submission of online applications: 27-03-2019
- Last date for Submission of Online Application with late fee of Rs. 500/- 04-04-2019
- Last date for Submission of Online Application with late fee of Rs. 1,000/- 09-04-2019
- Last date for Submission of Online Application with late fee of Rs. 5,000/- 14-04-2019
- Last date for Submission of Online Application with late fee of Rs. 10,000/- 19-04-2019
- Downloading of Hall Tickets from the website sche.ap.gov.in/eamcet: 16-04-2019
- Declaration of Preliminary Key (Engineering):
- Declaration of Preliminary Key (Agriculture):
- Last Date for receiving of objections on Preliminary Key:
- Declaration of Results: 05.05.2019
Steps wise Download the AP EAMCET 2019 Hall tickets Name wise?
- Initially visit the AP EAMCET Official website, http://sche.ap.gov.in/EAMCET
- Search for EAMCET Hall ticket 2019 Download Link on homepage
- Click on the link and enter the details of registration number, password and other details. Click on ‘Submit’ Button.
- The hall ticket will be downloaded.
- Once go through the details of examination venue, date and time of examination and other information.
- Take printout of the hall ticket and preserve it carefully to carry to the examination centre.
Important to examination:
- AP EAMCET Hall Ticket 2019
- A good Ball Point Pen (Blue or Black)
- Attested copy of caste certificate (in case of SC / ST category candidates only)
- Filled in online application form with duly affixed recent colour photograph attested by Gazetted Officer (or) Principal of the College where candidate has studied the qualifying examination.